Product Specifications - # FRLOPDK2436F-SH-FP:
- Paint Color: 50 + Color Choices.
- 18 Laminate Choices.
- One top with grommet. ( Tops with 60" or less = 1 Grommet. Tops with 66" or more = 2 Grommets ). Two panle legs. ( panel leg grommets are optional, no up-charge. Must specify ). 36" work surface wil include 29" panle legs, with 6" work surface overhang. Full height modesty panel is 27 5/8" tall, raised 1/2" from floor. Plastic wire management channels. Bow front work surface have a 6 1/2" overhang in the center. Various depth and width sizes available. Collection offers: No Modesty, Partial Modesty and Full Modesty. Door flip up to stow over the top, hutch compartment includes a vertical center divider. 36" & 42" wide hutches include one door, all others include two doors. Inside depth is 12.5" and inside height is 12.25". Out-of-sight locks are located beneath shelf, and the two doors are keyed alike. Include UM series locks - also available in LL. Includes tack board and rubber wire management strip. Bottom shelf accommodates a task ligh ( sold separately ). Removable metal wire management covers on hutch side panels conceal task light cord. Hutch upright side panels must be replaced within 2" of a pedestal, panel leg, or corner leg to ensure adequate support. Hutch width is actually 1" narrower than listed, to allow for 1/2" setback on both sides.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Made in the USA
• All Trace modesty panels are single-piece construction
• Modesty panels consist of 22 gauge steel, with forms on each edge for
added strength and ease of attachment to panel legs and work surfaces
• Modesty panels attach to pre-drilled holes located on the inside edges of
panel legs. When a modesty panel must attach to the end of a panel leg,
as with a return or bridge, then a modesty panel offset bracket is required
to connect pre-drilled attachment points. Modesty panel offset brackets
are included with returns and bridges, when ordered with modesty
panels and are also sold separately
All TRACE work surfaces come standard with one or two grommets, which
are black plastic with removable covers.
• Rectangular work surfaces 60” and narrower include one grommet in center
• Rectangular work surfaces 66” and wider include two grommets, with
grommet center point 20” from each side edge
• Corner desks include one grommet in corner
• Peninsulas include two grommets centered on non-rounded end
Allow for 1/2” overhang on front, back, and sides of all desks. Work
surfaces are pre-drilled for proper panel leg positioning.
"Click Here To Review the Standard 60 Paint Colors"