“We’re Office Furniture Experts”
With decades of experience, Office Space Planning and Office Design is what we do best.
- We use State-of-the-Art SPACE PLANNING SOFTWARE to create the most efficient plan to meet your needs.
- We provide 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional Computerized Drawings (CAD) of your Office Layout to help you VISUALIZE what your space will look like.
- Revisions are easy to do, and we will work with you until we get it right.
WE WILL OPTIMIZE YOUR SPACE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
To create a workable floor plan, we must first consider all of the variables and requirements. Here are just SOME of the factors we consider when formulating a Space Plan:
» Windows · Use of light and lighting · Location of electricity
» Locations of any columns or radiators · Location and size of Copiers, Faxes, and Printers
» Number of employees and how they work · Size requirements of each work area
» Need for worker privacy · Need for employee interaction or teamwork · Filing needs
» Location of bathrooms, hallways, main entrance, and exit doors
Putting all the pieces together.
While Space Planning focuses on the proper layout, use of space and work flow, Office Design involves the execution of the Space Plan to create the overall look and function of your work environment.
- Finding the Right Style. The right style furniture can enhance the image and atmosphere you want to convey, whether it be contemporary, ultra modern, or traditional.
- Choosing the Seating. The right seating will give you the functionality you need, while complementing the overall style and look of your space.
- Coming up with the Right Color Scheme. The use of color, and accents of coloron walls, carpet, furniture, seating– all can make your work environment more aesthetically pleasing. We'll help you choose the right color scheme.
- Bringing all the Elements Together. Furniture & Seating style and functionality and the right use of color throughout the office create the work environment you strive for.
From Concept… To Reality!