4 Person L Shape Shared Contemporary Office Desk Workstation with Filing Storage and Locking Doors
This Collection is all about creating balance —in open plan settings, private offices, mixed-use spaces, and everything in between. The key to all that balance lies at the heart of the design, with what we call the keel, inspired by the keel in shipbuilding—the spine of the ship, which gives balance and strength to the whole structure. In our case goods, this collection is a simple, integral piece that provides not just balance and strength, but easy assembly and plenty of flexibility, too, for a broad range of solutions. "Modular, elegant and all about balance."
Product Information - # 8198208ABC
- 4 Person L Shape Office Desk Workstation.
- Main Desks are without Modesty Panels.
- Drum Steel Base.
- Lower Locking Doors Storage.
- Lower Locking Drawer Storage.
- Low Overhead Sorter Cabinet.
- Upper Double Door File Cabinet.
- Offered in Mulitple Configurations.
- Variety of Laminate and Fabric Colors.
- Metal Trim: Silver.
- 1" Thick High Pressure Laminate Tops.
- 2MM Edge.
- Drawer and Door Fronts: 5/8" Thick High Pressure Laminate with 2MM Edge.
- Wire Management and 2 Side Grommets.
- Includes 24" Channel Tray.
- Drawers are Box/File. File Includes Hanging Bars.
Everything—from worksurfaces and storage to accessories—attaches to the keel, an integral piece that provides strength and symmetry.
All components manage power and data cabling horizontally and vertically through cable managers and inlaid trays. (Thin profile LED lighting is available for installation below overhead storage, too.)
Offers great space division, organizational tools, and guest seating cushions, helping you make the most of small footprints.
Each person has individual tasks, needs and workstyles, yet they’re all sharing common goals and working as a team. This collection is designed to create workspaces that are open to collaboration, yet tailored and personal. The unique rail not only allows you to position your worksurface and vertical storage where you want it, but it also serves as the primary technology and organizational axis for each workspace. Wire management and power is run through the keel for a simple, neat solution from one unit to the next. Add accessories and you’re ready to sail—solo or as a crew!