Product Specifications - # 8201720PBL:
- 4 Person Powered Teaming Bench Seating Workstation.
- 4 Each 24D x 72W Table Top.
- 4 Each 24D x 42W Table Return.
- Steel End Legs.
- Stretcher Bar Set.
- 4 Each Low Metal Box File Pedestal.
- 2 Each 14H x 72W Fabric Screen Divider.
- Base Electrical Power Entry, 4-Circuit.
- Floor Entry Wire Management kit.
- Desktop Power without USB Charging.
- Power Block.
- Cable Tray with Clips.
- 8 Wire Power Line Jumber, 72W.
- Optional: Grommet ( Up Charge ).
- Optional: Seating. ( Ordered Separately ).
- Optional: Cushion for Low Storage ( Ordered Separately ).
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited.
"Click Here to Read More on Peblo EPS System"
Who really wants to be in the same position for the entire workday? The Bench System’s Adjustable Height Table gives employees the freedom to shift postures throughout the day.
With this system, you can shift from sitting to standing in a matter of seconds. The ease of this transition will help promote a healthier lifestyle among your employees, while boosting productivity and energy levels.
Adj. Height Table work surfaces range from 30″D – 36″D and 48″W – 72″W.
Adj. Height Table Benefits:
• Workstations with adjustable heights help promote a healthier workday
• Each desk includes a programmable control panel to set 4 preset height options.
• Screens provide privacy whether you are sitting or standing.
• Add a bench seat, accessories or low storage for additional comfort and accessibility.
Our Bench System comes with several power options. This includes a single circuit 3-wire option that can be plugged into the wall or a four circuit, 8-wire power option that can be connected either in the floor or ceiling.
• The power for your system is specified by choosing between a floor or ceiling option.
• A power block can be used to join the in-feed to jumpers or to connect the jumperstogether. In addition, outlets are connected to the power block. Each power block is supplied with six ports, two for power to pass through and four for duplex out connectors.
• There are two options for tabletop duplexes. First, you can either plug in with a USB charging and two outlets or you can snap in 3-wire or 8-wire power sources. 8 Wire offers the 1,2,3 and 4 circuits and is available with or without USB charging capabilities.
• Organize your power cables with our various accessories from cable trays, clips and wire management systems.